The Master in Cultural Heritage Management is a multidisciplinary postgraduate program designed for students and professionals who are concerned with site management, museum studies, tourism, creative industries, architectural heritage and historical towns.
The program is coordinated by Prof. Fekri Hassan (Université Française d’Égypte) and Prof. Maria Gravari-Barbas (Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne).
- Teaching language: English
- Duration: Three semesters/ One full year (90 ECTS credits)
- Evening classes are held at the UFE Center located in Mohandessin (10 Abou el-Mahassen el-Shazly)
Class starts October 2013
General requirements for candidates:
- Holding either a B.A. or a B.Sc
- Adequate level of proficiency in English
- Adequate level of IT skills equivalent to ICDL
Candidates should provide a curriculum vitae (CV), a cover letter and copies of degrees. Documents should be sent by email to Dr Tiziana Destino: tiziana.destino ufe.edu.eg tizianadestino gmail.com
Deadline: 30 July, 2013