The round table on the topic good practices of management of cultural heritage will be held on Thursday, February 11, 2016, 17 h to 20 h 30, the Consulate-General of Italy (17, Councillor Collignon – 75016 Paris Street).
Here is the presentation of this day by the organizers.
Major players from the world of Italian and french cultural heritage will meet to Exchange and share good practices relating to the management of the cultural heritage.
The management of the cultural heritage is a complex action, including activities aimed at the conservation, knowledge and the development of cultural heritage.
In recent years, the private sector saw increase its role and its importance in the management of heritage, while integrating and collaborating actively with the public sector.
This interaction, several good management practices can be highlighted.
In this context, international organizations play, also a very important role, while providing a framework of standards, conventions and forms of partnerships aimed at the development of the culture.
Finally, the arrival in the area of large groups of digital and computer area is a sign of a pending revolution.
This implies new challenges, as well as significant opportunities for historical players in the management of the cultural heritage.
The Organization of a meeting of confrontation — in the manner and form of a round table – will enable a thorough reflection on the above themes.
The main goal of the organizers is to bring out the links between heterogeneous subjects, in order to promote the exchange of information and to promote the birth of any collaboration or joint projects.
- 16 h 45 – public home
- 5:00 pm – welcome addresses
- Andrea Cavallari (Consul General of Italy in Paris)
- Vincenza Lomonaco (Ambassador of the Permanent Representation of Italy to UNESCO)
- Marina Valensise (Director of the Italian Cultural Institute in Paris)
- 17 h 10 – Introduction
- Tiziana Zalla (Chair reef)
- Michele Canonica (Società Dante Alighieri – Paris Committee Chair)
- Romano Ferrari (President ISP France)
- 17 h 15 – general and institutional framework
- Livio Garuccio (UNESCO)
- 5: 25 p.m. – the actors of the valorisation of the heritage
- Patrice Simonnet (ISP fundraising Director)
- Florence Durieux (delegated île-de-France regional, RAMPART)
- Patrizia Parigi (President Confcultura)
- Bruno Monnier (CEO Culturespaces)
- Maddalena Pelù (Director Assistant Galleria continued)
- Gianpietro Romano (Comando Carabinieri – Special Body for the Protection of heritage, seconded Expert to the Permanent Representation of Italy to UNESCO)
- 6: 25 pm – Innovation and new strategies for development
- Luisella Mazza (Head Country Operations Google Cultural Institute)
- Laurent Queige (delegate general Welcome City Lab)
- 6.45 pm – Round Table
- Introduction and animation of the debate: Jean-Michel Tobelem (Associate Professor at the University Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne / Option Culture)
- 7.30 pm – Conclusion of work
Attention: number of places limited; reservation required.
Contact and reservations: Borna Scognamiglio / firstname.lastname@example.org
Online registration: Weezevent (link)